St Elizabeth's prides itself on providing an inclusive environment that immerses students in rich educational experiences that enables every child to achieve success. We provide an engaging learrning community that fosters the individual needs of each child that develops a love of learning and a drive for excellence.
At St Elizabeth's we believe that the education of the whole child is paramount: the academic, social, emotional, physical and spiritual.
Our children develop knowledge and skills through a variety of learning programs and styles that provides:
- excellence in literacy and numeracy
- an Inquiry aproach to learning that engages our children to explore and develop their understanding of the world, enabling meaningful learning where they are curious, critical, creative and innovative thinkers and learners
- specialised intervention programs in literacy and numeracy to cater for the individual needs of our students
- specialist programs in Physical Education (P.E.), Chinese, Visual Arts and Performing Arts, which align with the Victorian Curriuclum
- various technology to support student learning e.g. iPads and Chromebooks
- excursions, incursions, guest speakers and performances and a Year 5/6 camp experience that aligns with all areas of the curriculum